The REN™ escalator cleaning system is covered by pending U.S. and/or international patent applications. REN™ takes its intellectual property rights very seriously, and will pursue any and all violations aggressively and to the fullest extent of the law.
1) Mount the cleaning pad, with the white side to the back of the device.
2) Pre-spray dirty, neglected escalator treads. Allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time before cleaning.
3) Fill saturation tub with specified amount of cleaning solution, place the device into the tub and compress firmly with pumping
action until the pad is saturated.
4) Center the device with the oncoming escalator treads, place device on escalator and apply moderate downward pressure to
aid in the cleaning cycle.
1) Never stand or step on the device
2) Keep hands, loose items, clothing, hair & jewelry away from device during operation.
3) Make sure escalator is completely dry before allowing passengers back on
4) Always use the handle to place and remove the device from the escalator
REN™ developed TREAD CLEAN solution for use with Cleaning Pads to achieve maximum results for both restorative, deep cleaning and daily maintenance use.
10:1 dilution ratio is recommended for Maintenance, Restorative and Emergency spill resolution.
For a 24” pad -- use 16-oz of diluted cleaning solution
For a 32” pad -- use 20-oz of diluted cleaning solution
For a 40” pad -- use 24-oz of diluted cleaning solution
1) Perform a restorative cleaning to get your escalator up to your facilities standards
2) Schedule regular maintenance cleanings and keep your escalators clean and safe
3) Have your staff trained and a procedure documented for emergency spill deployment